New Resolve and Experimentation

|
I once heard a pastor say that the Gospel is relevant in every situation, whether that means the situation can be redeemed by Jesus or that the truth and grace of God are evident in some aspect of it. I find myself thinking about this sometimes when I'm discouraged or simply bored with life – you know, when it's just easier to not notice the work that God is still constantly doing through the sacrificial death and resurrection of Christ.

Sometimes I go for days without even thinking about how incredible the Gospel is or thinking about it at all, really. I'd like that to change.

If it's true that the Gospel is alive and relevant to every situation every day, I want to experience it in every situation, every day. I want to see it, feel it, taste it, hear it, smell it, live it, and I want you to join me. I don't want to over-spiritualize everything, finding God's grace in the water temperature of my morning shower, but wherever God reveals Himself to me, I want to notice and share it with you.

I also want to invite you to share your daily Gospel experiences in the comments, or you can email me. I'd love a guest blog post every now and then.

Here we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment